WAP 056: THE STORY BEHIND THE BLM, THE HAMMOND FAMILY AND THE MILITIA OCCUPATION
There is a lot to this story that is simply frightening. Government overreach, the vilification of patriots, media bias, the unreasonable use of “terrorism” charges, and not to mention the fact that two US citizens are being forced to return to jail after already serving the time that was originally handed down to them! The meat and potatoes of this episode really isn’t about the militia in Oregon, it’s more about the backstory and history of the BLM and the Hammond family that brought about this militia standoff.
JOIN US TODAY AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- The backstory and history of the Hammond family and the Government
- Government extortion and abuse of grazing and water rights for Ranchers in the West
- How much land the BLM and and the Federal Government owns in the West verses the rest of the United States
- Why the Federal Government owns so much land in the West
- Did the BLM forge comments in news stories to create a smear campaign against the Hammonds?
- Jury nullification
- Imminent domain
- How can a person who was tried, sentenced, and served the time be forced back to jail years later for the same crime?
- Yes this story has a militia element but the true story is the BLM’s strong arm tactics and injustice placed on the Western Ranchers and the Hammond family
- Media bias of the Oregon protest vs. Ferguson and Baltimore
- The militia is the people – YOU are the militia!
- Find your sphere of influence and make a change where you can