WAP 173: ZEROED-IN FOR 1/15/2018
Welcome back my fellow BGEs! It’s Monday so as always, we Zero-In on more gun-related news articles, listener feedback, and we even touch on some stuff nobody cares about. Join us today as we cover a perfect case study as to why gun owners do not want a national gun registry, we cover a couple new pistols hitting the market from Springfield Armory and SIG, and finally, we wrap up this episode with an update on the case against Cliven Bundy. Enjoy!
JOIN US TODAY AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- Pee on an ad to reveal your discount!
- Are you using the Tactical Buffalo term now?
- Coming soon to the US, 14 years in jail and a fine of $219,000 for having an unregistered firearm?
- Is it still a 1911 if it’s in 10mm? Yes, and it’s even better!
- Is the firearm marketing strategy getting to be a little too much?
- Even with the gimmicky name, the P365 is a 1-inch pistol with a double stack magazine. That is pretty awesome
- Why does the Government own so much land in the West? Is it time to take it back?
RESOURCES AND SOURCES MENTIONED
THANKS FOR LISTENING
Thank you for spending the hour with us! Hopefully, you learned something useful that you can implement in your everyday routine to be a little more prepared. If you would like to continue the conversation please leave a note in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons to left or bottom of this post.
If you would like to help support the Podcast you can shop on Amazon by using our link BGEAZ.com and we will receive a small commission on anything you buy in the next 24 hours. We thank you for your support!
If you would like to send us a question you can email us at Mailbag@wastedammo.com or you can send us a voicemail on our podcast page – just scroll down and use the Speakpipe Widget at the bottom of the page. We love hearing from our listeners!
Finally, please leave an honest review for The Wasted Ammo Podcast on Itunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. They really do matter when it comes to rankings and we love reading them!
Until next time!