WAP 167: Q&A WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER MR. PIXEL
Today on the Wasted Ammo Podcast we have Mr.Pixel on the show to answer your questions about law enforcement officers, training, and the politics involved. Enjoy!
JOIN US TODAY AS WE ASK MR. PIXEL:
- Do you have quotas that you are required to meet?
- How many times a year does Mr. Pixel have to quality with his pistol? what are the standards?
- What do you think of open carry?
- Is there a drop in the amount of men and women applying to the department due to the recent attacks on police both politically and physically?
- If you are being attacked and I am a concealed carry holder how would you like me to help?
- Do you worry about retaining your firearm during a scuffle?
- During a traffic stop do you prefer that people tell you when they are armed?
- Police resources are very limited so do you believe that communities need to step up and become more involved in their own safety and security?
THANKS FOR LISTENING
Thank you for spending the hour with us! Hopefully, you learned something useful that you can implement in your everyday routine to be a little more prepared. If you would like to continue the conversation please leave a note in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons to left or bottom of this post.
If you would like to help support the Podcast you can shop on Amazon by using our link BGEAZ.com and we will receive a small commission on anything you buy in the next 24 hours. We thank you for your support!
If you would like to send us a question you can email us at Mailbag@wastedammo.com or you can send us a voicemail on our podcast page – just scroll down and use the Speakpipe Widget at the bottom of the page. We love hearing from our listeners!
Finally, please leave an honest review for The Wasted Ammo Podcast on Itunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. They really do matter when it comes to rankings and we love reading them!
Until next time!