WAP 166: THE LAS VEGAS SHOOTING | THOUGHTS, AFTERMATH, AND WHY IT DOESN’T CHANGE ANYTHING
Today on the Wasted Ammo Podcast we get into the Las Vegas Shooting that left 59 dead and over 500 injured in the largest mass shooting in US history. This occurred early this week and besides sharing news links we have remained pretty quiet on the subject. As with all major events, the facts and details immediately after are usually wrong so we wanted to let the dust settle and come to the mic with as much reliable information as possible. While this is a show on the shooting it’s not going to cover the details too much, instead, we will focus on the potential aftermath, the political knee-jerk reactions, and how we feel the 2A stands up in the light of this horrible tragedy. Enjoy.
JOIN US TODAY AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- 59 dead and over 500 injured in the largest mass shooting in US history
- This shooting seems to be a worst case scenario when it comes to the tools used
- Ar-15s, AK-47s, high capacity magazines, thousands of rounds of ammunition, Tannerite, bump fire stocks…everything “scary” the left wants banned
- There are over 300 million guns in America so if we had a gun problem then you’d know about it
- “WE MUST ACT!” – UGH!
- Knee-jerk reactions are a bad way to implement policy
- If you are going to keep the 2A as law of the land then we have done everything we can to prevent evil people from getting ahold of guns
- Is the 2A antiquated?
- Is the 2A really for a tyrannical government?
- Is it possible for the US Government to even become tyrannical?
- Government is the worst mass murders in history and how can people think it could never happen again?
- Enough is enough!
THANKS FOR LISTENING
Thank you for spending the hour with us! Hopefully, you learned something useful that you can implement in your everyday routine to be a little more prepared. If you would like to continue the conversation please leave a note in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons to left or bottom of this post.
If you would like to help support the Podcast you can shop on Amazon by using our link BGEAZ.com and we will receive a small commission on anything you buy in the next 24 hours. We thank you for your support!
If you would like to send us a question you can email us at Mailbag@wastedammo.com or you can send us a voicemail on our podcast page – just scroll down and use the Speakpipe Widget at the bottom of the page. We love hearing from our listeners!
Finally, please leave an honest review for The Wasted Ammo Podcast on Itunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. They really do matter when it comes to rankings and we love reading them!
Until next time!