WAP 158: LIGHTS OUT – WHAT THE AFTERMATH OF AN EMP ATTACK WOULD LOOK LIKE
Today on the Wasted Ammo Podcast we continue our recent string of survivalism based topics by covering an article that claims 70-90% of the population would be dead within 3 months after an EMP attack. EMP or electromagnetic pulse is one way in which a terrorist group could effectively deliver a deadly blow to the United States since all our major infrastructure is dependent on electricity for it to work. Why is an EMP so deadly? Why are people unprepared for a world without electricity? What can we expect to happen if we are hit with an EMP? Let’s find out!
JOIN US TODAY AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- The Grid disruption from an EMP can last months or even years
- 70-90% of the population will be dead within 3 months
- 63% of Americans live in cities
- 81% of Americans live in urban areas
- 19% live in rural areas and of those, only a fraction are actual homesteaders
- No water – do you know where water is in your house? Do you have water storage?
- No EMT’s – Have cash on hand and take advantage of it before it’s no longer of any use
- Keep 12, 5-gallon containers of gas at a minimum
- Your health is your number one resource so don’t take it for granted
- Don’t expect any help, you must protect your own
- Information is completely absent besides the rumor mill
- There will be an “Oh, shit!” moment for people and that is when the tide will turn
- When do doctors, nurses and LEOs stop going to work?
- When the mob comes to your house then you will be happy for those high capacity magazines
- When does your neighbor start to see your supplies as theirs?
THANKS FOR LISTENING
Thank you for spending the hour with us! Hopefully, you learned something useful that you can implement in your everyday routine to be a little more prepared. If you would like to continue the conversation please leave a note in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons to left or bottom of this post.
If you would like to help support the Podcast you can shop on Amazon by using our link BGEAZ.com and we will receive a small commission on anything you buy in the next 24 hours. We thank you for your support!
If you would like to send us a question you can email us at Mailbag@wastedammo.com or you can send us a voicemail on our podcast page – just scroll down and use the Speakpipe Widget at the bottom of the page. We love hearing from our listeners!
Finally, please leave an honest review for The Wasted Ammo Podcast on Itunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. They really do matter when it comes to rankings and we love reading them!
Until next time!