WAP 157: CONFLICTED THE GAME WITH FELLOW BGE KEITH AKA HAMMY
Today on the Wasted Ammo Podcast we play the game Conflicted, a survival based card game that was designed to help you think about life in a post-apocalyptic world and his time we have long time listener and fellow BGE Keith in the hot seat so let’s find out if we think he is good enough for our survivalist group.
JOIN US TODAY AS WE TALK ABOUT:
- How do you prepare children for a post-apocalyptic world?
- Can your child keep their innocence in this new world?
- Don’t sugarcoat the situation, they need to understand the dangers
- What are you more willing to travel through a mountain pass or a populated city?
- People vs. The elements – what is more dangerous in a SHTF scenario
- Utilize the sewers of a city?
- What would you do with the family of your fallen friends?
- Would you add an old flame to your current group? Would you be worried about it causing unnecessary drama?
- In a community setting would you step up to the plate and take the lead even if it leaves your family in danger of losing you?
THANKS FOR LISTENING
Thank you for spending the hour with us! Hopefully, you learned something useful that you can implement in your everyday routine to be a little more prepared. If you would like to continue the conversation please leave a note in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons to left or bottom of this post.
If you would like to help support the Podcast you can shop on Amazon by using our link BGEAZ.com and we will receive a small commission on anything you buy in the next 24 hours. We thank you for your support!
If you would like to send us a question you can email us at Mailbag@wastedammo.com or you can send us a voicemail on our podcast page – just scroll down and use the Speakpipe Widget at the bottom of the page. We love hearing from our listeners!
Finally, please leave an honest review for The Wasted Ammo Podcast on Itunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. They really do matter when it comes to rankings and we love reading them!
Until next time!